Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome

Family and friends,
Thank you for choosing to follow along with what I believe will be one of the most amazing experiences of our lives. We will be bringing home a child from China who, although we didn't have a face to the name until recently, has been in our hearts for many months and we are so excited to finally bring her home. So, I decided to do this blog for a couple of reasons. First, I hope it will make it easier for you to follow along during the trip to China as I plan to give daily updates and photos whenever possible. This blog will also give an opportunity to share information with those who don't get to see us very often and aren't familiar with what brought us to this point. Finally, even though this blog will focus on the trip to China, I'd also like to share information about Anna and spread awareness about mitochondrial disease. I hope you enjoy the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment but it didn't appear??

    De

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess, I'll post again...

    Gwen & Jason, I admire you two so much. When I met Anna, I immediately saw through her beautiful smile. Julia will make a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family.

    Love you guys!

    De

    ReplyDelete